Smok ProColor 225W TC Starter Kit With TFV8 Big Baby Beast Tank Review
The smoke stick comes with different sizes and sized coils. It is easy to use and simple to operate. The kit does not require any adjustments, butit’s not capable for temperature control.
The Smok Stick V8 kit comes with a 2000 mAh battery or 3000 mAhbattery, Known as Baby and Big Baby versions. The 3000 mAh version is much better than the 2000 mAh version. The 2000 mAh version is smaller in comparison to other one. So if a customer has taste for smaller things, then one can go for it. The 3000 mAh version offers 30% more battery life and costs only $4 more.
SOME OF THE REVIEW POINTS ARE MENTIONED AS BELOW:
- The dimension of both versions, i.e. 2000 mAh and 3000 mAh is almost same. The 3000 mAh is 24.5 mm in diameter and 2000mAh is 22 mm in diameter.
- The baby comes with 3. 5 ml tank and Big Baby comes with 5.0 ml tank. The baby versions are not compatible with the full sized TFV8 coils.
- The main attraction for purchasing the kit is the price. The Baby version is priced at $48.50 and Big Baby version is priced between $51 to $53.
- For people who enjoy vaping, the baby beast is the best smoke kit to buy, as it does not require any adjustment.
- The button of both versions is functional and attractive design catches the attention immediately.
- The specification of the stick is as follows: Material used in the stick is of stainless steel, Size:24.5×56 mm, Weight: 60g, capacity: 5ml, Thread: 510.
- It vapes are something above expectation as it vapes out lots of vapor. Each coil works up to its The optimum level and vapor produced are dense and full of flavours.
- There are many reasons for the recommendation of kit. Some of them are: portable, convenient, extraordinary quality, high performance, affordable and good value for money.
- The problem points of the kit are its long drives, juice capacity and battery life. The battery does not last for more than couple of hours.
- It gets shut off in 8 hours, low resistance protection and full protection to short circuit.
- It is known for its clean connections and battery smooth with the big bottom air flow.
- In looks, it has sturdy look and fits well in the hands, bag or pockets. It comes in the tube style design
- It comes in various colours, however colour does not affect its workability.
- It gives the purest taste experience, but juice needs to be purchased separately, the kit does not include e- juice. It needs to be purchased separately.
- The packaging is done in a cardboard box which is simple, yet elegant at the same time.
SMOK ProColor 225W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 85mm by 46mm by 29.5mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 6-225W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.5-9V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Memory Mode Setting
- 12-Colorful LED Backlight Trim – Fully Customizable
- Intuitive 1.3 Inch Full-Color OLED Display
- Full Display Matrix – Rich Data Feedback
- Stealth Firing Bar Mechanism – Embossed Anti-Slip Design
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Hinged Battery Cover
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Vape Tank Features:
- 5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil – rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil- rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- 510 Connection
Smok ProColor 225W TC Starter Kit Package Includes:
- 1 ProColor 225W ECig Box Mod
- 1 TFV8 Big Baby Vape Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Core
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Core
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- Spare Parts
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel wire coils.